Sunday! That means Power Yoga for me this morning. It was a Perfect way to start my day Anyone else into Yoga? Have you check out Kate’s Powerhouse yet?!
Day 26 Challenge: What are some things that make you feel warm and fuzzy?
- Our L.L.Bean Flannel sheets. I can’t wait to crawl into bed on a chilly night when we have these- Go gettem!
- My corn bag! Seriously use one everyday. Want one? I’ll be having a give away soon, or just tweet, message, or e-mail me- I would be happy to make you one.
- Tea Time.
So- Who went to the BBQ Fest?
After our bike ride at Leominster State Forest yesterday we were famished. Unfortunately the lines were way too long for us at the BBQ Fest so we just walked around for a little, then headed out. We picked up a soup and sandwich at Mountainside Market, then grabbed some pumpkin beer and Rose 32 bread at the Thirsty lab in town for a cheese and bread plate. It made for a relaxing Saturday
This morning we went to the BBQ Fest AGAIN (thank goodness for the free admission tickets!). We got there right at 12PM, where there were no lines, no waiting! We got our BBQ to go, so we could have it at home for the Pats game B.T’s Smokehouse is by far the winner. We got some Brisket Chili, a pulled pork sandwich and Ribs. Perfect Sunday afternoon if I must say so myself.
What are YOU doing this Sunday afternoon? Hopefully something fun and filling
Hi guys! Day 25 challenge: Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?
But first we’re heading out for a bike ride before consuming TONS of BBQ and Chili I cant wait!
Happy Weekend! Who is coming to the BBQ fest? Hope to see you there!
T.G.I.F! Finally the rain is going to stop at some point today, and it’s looking like a beautiful weekend. I’ll tell you about what we have planned later
Good Morning gang! Day 24 challenge: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- Food… what can I make today?
- What I’ll be doing in 10 years.
- I should take a picture of that… maybe I could blog about it?
- My pants feel tight, I should work out way more.. and not think about food so much.
- Um- Can you see my grey hair?
- Food. again… I can’t help it.
- If I’ll ever be the amazing Mom my Mom was to me.
Ermagod guys- I made these bars.
They were super easy, and WOAH- they’re good. REALLY good. So go ahead and make them. You can thank me later
No eggs and no flour. I wish I invented this recipe, but today I’ll thank Monique from Ambitious Kitchen. I look at blogs a lot and she has some amazing recipes, and amazing pictures. I guess this could be my Day 23 Challenge- A letter to someone. Anyone.
Dear Monique at Ambitious Kitchen,
Thanks a million.
...Short and sweet (no pun intended.)