Good Morning! It’s time to get cooking again! After working all weekend, It’s MY weekend now, and looking forward to the beautiful weather
We love our breakfast over here, Last week I made some banana chocolate chip waffles They were A-Mazing.
Today I made some Cinnamon Apple Pancakes for the week… perfect way to start the day if I must say so myself. While I made these- I just had my usual Greek Yogurt, flax and Banana. Simple but so good
OK- So here is what you need for the Cinnamon Apple Pancakes:
- 3/4 C. Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 C. Almond Meal
- 1/4 C. oats (not shown)
- 1 Egg
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 T. Honey
- 1 C. Milk (any milk you have is fine)
- 2 T. plain greek yogurt
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 Apple, thinly sliced (I used gala)
- Mix together dry ingredients, then add in wet. Except the apple.
- Batter will be pretty thin, but it thickens up as it gets warm. Pour a little batter into a skillet, then add more once it sets up.
- Top with apple slices, flip when first side is browned.
- Cook for another minute or two on apple side, remove and enjoy
Happy Monday- Hope you have a great day!
What’s your favorite meal of the day?
My #MCM ️seriously? I am married to this guy? #luckiestgirlintheworld #love #hubby #lifeisgood #stud #marriedlife @justinbutler82