Here is what you need:
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. coriander
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 1/8 t. ground cloves
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. curry powder
- 1/2 t. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 whole chicken, cooked/roasted and seasoned with curry powder, S&P. Shredded or chopped.
- 1 large red onion, cut into long slices.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 T Grass fed butter
- 2 14-oz can’s of light coconut milk
- 2 t. lime juice
- 15 fresh basil leaves, torn roughly
- Hot cooked rice or quinoa for serving
- Saute onions in butter for 2-3 minutes, add in garlic, ginger, jalepeno and spices.
- After 4-5 minutes, add in shredded cooked chicken and coconut milk with lime juice.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, covered, then add in basil leaves.
- Serve over white rice or quinoa.
I made a decent size chicken, so I had enough for my lunches/dinners for my whole weekend at work. Planning and packing is my specialty… JB doesn’t call me the tupperware queen for nothing What? I love my Sistema tupperware…. don’t judge me.
What do you pack your food in? plastic bags or tupperware….