I just made Cinnamon Paleo Crunch and it’s pretty awesome. I told you I loved my cereal!
I found a few recipes online and just had to try this one. I made a double batch, because C’mon… I know it’ll be eaten Here’s how it all went down.
- 2 c. Almond meal/flour
- 1-2 T. coconut flour
- 2 Eggs, or egg substitute (I used egg substitute this time)
- 2 T. Coconut oil, melted
- 2 T. Honey
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 t. Cinnamon and coconut sugar/white sugar mixture for top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper. It’ll be helpful if you spray the top piece of parchment with PAM so it comes of easily.
- Slowly peel off the top parchment paper.
- Top with a good sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar. then place the parchment paper it on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares, or whatever you like really.
- Turn oven down to 300 and bake for at least 5 more minutes- flipping occasionally. It may take an additional 10-15 minutes to get the right crunchiness. (I actually just turned my oven off and kept them cooking at the low temp for 10 minutes.)
- Let cool and munch on my friend.
These would be good if you cut them into bigger pieces as cinnamon crackers too As for me… cereal all the way.
Who’s with me?
Who’s going to try this recipe or some granola?
Thanks for stopping by! Someone said we’re getting some snow tomorrow?